Dahlia Bianca A.Ş. protects in strict confidence the information collected from you by respecting your secrecy and takes necessary technical and administrative measures.
Please refer to our Policy on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data for detailed information about your personal data, rights arising from Law numbered 6698 and usage of these rights.
Examples of Collected Information
Information Provided by You When Using the Site
You will share information with us when you do the following transactions:
- When you search for products or services
- When you place an order through the site
- When you provide information in your account (and if you used more than one email address or mobile number when shopping with us) or in your Profile
- When you contact us by phone, e-mail or other means
- When you complete a questionnaire, support request or participation form for competition
- When you create Wish Lists or gift records
As a result of these actions, you may be providing us some information such as: your name, address, telephone number, payment information; your age; your location; persons to whom the purchases are sent; financial information.
Examples of information we collect and analyze:
- The Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the internet
- Login email address and password
- Your purchase history, which we can sometimes combine with other similar information from our customers to create features such as Best Sellers
- Any Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clicked on our site or web site (including date and time); cookie number; the products and/or content you are looking foe, page response times, download errors, page interaction information ( such as scrolling, clicks and mouse hovering)
- Phone numbers used to call the customer service number
Purposes of your Personal Information Process
We process your personal information to conduct, offer and improve the services that we provide to our customers. These purposes are:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services: We use your personal information to receive and deliver your orders, deliver products and services, process the payments, and contact you regarding orders, products, services and promotional offers.
- Providing services, troubleshooting and improving: We use your personal information to provide functionality, evaluate the performance, correct errors, and improve practicality and effectiveness of the Services.
- Recommendations and personalization: We use your personal information to propose features, products and services that may be of interest to you, determine your preferences, and personalize your experience with the services.
- Compliance with legal obligations: In certain cases, as required by law, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information. For example, we collect information related to the location and bank account from the vendors for identification and the other purposes.
- Communication with you: We use your personal information to communicate with you about the services through different ways (eg. by phone, e-mail, chat).
- Fraud prevention and credit risks: We process personal information to protect the security of our customers, Bluemint and the others and to prevent and diagnose fraud and abuse. We can also use rating methods to assess and manage credit risks.
Sharing Your Personal Information
- Except as provided above, when your personal information is shared with third parties, you will receive a notification and have the option to choose not to share it.
Security of Your Information
The collected financial information is used to bill you for the products and services you purchase. When you make an online payment purchase on the website or in the mobile application, you agree that your financial information will be provided to the third parties (banks, credit card companies, etc.) required to carry out your transaction. The information to be shared includes all necessary financial information including credit card number, expiration date, CVV2.
In the transactions you will perform in a secure environment, no information can be obtained by any person, institution or organization except for you and the bank that has allocated the credit card to you. The credit card transaction page transmits the card information directly to the bank POS system and informs the member of the transaction result. Credit card information is not transmitted by e-mail or similar methods and is never stored by Bluemint. It is not possible for us to access the credit card information transferred as a result of the online transaction.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software that encrypts information when you log in.
For any further questions:
Title: Dahlia Bianca A.Ş.
Address: Yeniköy Mahallesi Çayırlı Sokak No: 29 Sarıyer/Istanbul
E-mail: [email protected]